trying to decide the best way to present this information
The items that make the most points are not always the most profitable in terms of time.
Pretending that we have unlimited resources and can continuously produce during the Country Fair week, lets look at 2 players producing 50 point items. These examples are using base workshops that produce only one recipe per cycle.
Player 1 decides to make pillows. Each pillow takes 4 minutes to produce and grants 50 points. He sits patiently at the loom and adds a pillow recipe every time one completes. During the entire fair week, he produces 15 pillows an hour, 360 pillows each day for 7 days, making a total of 2520 pillows. He earns 126,000 Country Fair points.
Player 2 decides to make wind chimes. Each wind chime takes 8 hours to produce and grants 50 points. He sets his alarm and comes back every 8 hours to the glassworks and adds a wind chime recipe every time one completes. During the entire fair week, he produces 1 wind chime every 8 hours, 3 wind chimes each day for 7 days, making a total of 21 wind chimes. He earns 1050 Country Fair points.
The top point earners in terms of points per hour are:
- Dried Fruit 40 point recipe -(2400 points/hour)
- Strawberry Milk 12 point recipe - (1440 points/hour)
- Woolen Scarf 12 point recipe - (1440 points/hour)
- Fisherman's Hat 40 point recipe - (1200 points/hour)
- Lemon Zest 30 point recipe - (900 points/hour)
- Pillow 50 point recipe - (750 points/hour)
- Cove Punch 20 point recipe - (600 points/hour)
- Smoked Trout 40 point recipe - (600 points/hour)
- Peach Yogurt 25 point recipe - (500 points/hour)
- Raggety Doll 25 point recipe - (500 points/hour)
- Pepper Poppers 8 point recipe - (480 points/hour)
This list does not consider the difficulty / time used in obtaining the ingredients for each recipe.
50 Point Recipes