- Mastery is a three-star system that is used to "level up" your items.
- You earn mastery by earning mastery seals.
- Mastery seals have a chance of being found when you make or harvest the item you want to earn seals from.
- Collect enough mastery seals to earn World Class Mastery Stars.
- The first star gives you 5% more coins when you sell that item.
- The second star gives you a 10% time deduction when you harvest that item.
- The final star gives you a 15% chance of getting extra if that item when you harvest it.
- You start off with 3 items to "level up": Apples, Corn, and Red Grapes.
- The following items can be upgraded at the Wharf:
Zynga's Game Guide to World Class Mastery